In the world of my blogging, a few exciting things have happened / are happening:
1. My blog got a facelift, thanks to my wonderful husband.
2. I am in Denver for Fitbloggin’. Like my badge over on the right?
3. I am meeting Ashley, whom I have interacted with online for about 3 years now, in real life!!!
So going into my first FitBloggin’, and as someone who can be a bit shy in big groups, I am setting a few goals:
1. I want to meet three people, in person, whose personality and blogs inspire me to add to my blogroll.
2. I want to be present and involved at EVERY session.
3. I want to try new things that I wouldn’t normally.
4. I want to learn three things that I think will improve my blog.
5. I want to learn three things that I think will improve my fitness.
I’ll be heading over to the Westin this evening for registration and the welcome mixer. Pictures, posts, and reviews of my first ever FitBloggin’ to come later!