So, something is wrong with me and I took NO pictures!! WHAAAT? And this post is way over due because I sort of forgot I have a blog for a bit. OOPSY! Anyway.
I had an awesome time in Ohio for spring break! I hung out with my lil sis, and we had adventures (of course!)
Among the fabulous things we did:
– Movies: 21 Jump Street and The Lorax
– Mani/Pedis… gel polish is fabulous!
– Shopping: at the outlet mall, at target, on the web!
– FOOD! We had chinese, italian, pizza…. and Jeni’s Ice cream!!! I highly, highly recommend it! http://www.jenisicecreams.com/ they ship to all 50 states. SO DELICIOUS and so many unique flavors!
– TV! Alysha got me addicted to Haven, which is a scifi show. Im usually not a huge sci fi person, but this show is awesome! I highly recommend it, as well!
We also went to Centerville to celebrate Daddy’s birthday, which was really fun and really nice. We even got him to play Apples to Apples, which was hilarious!
Anyway, it was a fab spring break and now I miss my fam 🙁 Good thing I’ll see them in May when I graduate!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Alysha, for having me all that week!!!!! You Rock!!!
Also, I had intended to tell my favorite Alysha story for St. Patty’s Day, but I was so busy taking the ethics section of the bar that I forgot 🙁 Guess it will have to wait until next year… wahahahahaha!